Changes are good, sometimes. I'm seriously curious why DJs are now producing songs for/alongside R&B singers. Infact, they aren't R&B singers, they are Hip Hop artistes. For example David Guetta has collaborated with singers like Akon, Estelle, Kelly Rowland, Kid Cudi and a few others. While recently I just saw music video of the song 'Feel It' by 3 Six Mafia feat Sean Kingston and Tiesto??? House music becoming too commercialised? Gosh...!!! Although I won't deny that these collaborations are somewhat a breakthrough and the products are superb, but I don't know ye'. I just find that with these collaborations, there will be no significant identity to any of the genres. Maybe I'm just too conservative and traditional; not open minded enough to new revolutions. Despite all that, I still enjoy those songs all the same. Especially when its both my favourite genres (R&B and House-Trance) put together. So I guess there's really nothing to complain at the end of the day? Perfecto! I still love my Armin Van Buuren and Ferry Corsten the most though. Please guys...keep as at that.