Saturday, April 24, 2010

Finally I've got myself a full-time job, and that's the reason why I have not been updating. I am currently working as a Student Care Teacher (SCT) cum Child Care Teacher. Although I have yet to receive any offer for an Accounts position, I am not deterred. I will just work with Kids Meadow for the experience. Anyway what is there to complain when you get to see little feets running, hear the infants crying and observe the cute ways toddlers would express an emotion or describe things. Adorable! I have video-ed a couple of the adorable munchies and will post them soon.

I am really trying to be hardworking. I am juggling 3 jobs now; my full-time job as an SCT, my tutoring and helping out with my sister's establishing bridal services company as a Marketing Manager. Infact, when the company is set to register, I would be the director. Cheeeyyyy! Very ambitious uh? Its ok what! I mean you have to dare to dream and take risks, and even fail before you finally succeed! That is what all successful entrepreneurs said! My favourite guy, Bill Rancic, even quoted "Fear is a hindrance to success." So don't fear!


Well that'll be all for now. Ttys! Take care earthlings!



|| The Muse Spoke @ 4/24/2010 02:47:00 PM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs