Well, what's been going on? Pretty much the same things. I've been regularly checking the online portals and Straits Times' Recruit for job opportunities and been diligently sending my CV, but of to no avail. How discouraging! But well, I must not give up. Maybe its not my luck yet. I must pursuit harder and seek other alternatives. I was thinking of going to this Seminar held by CDC, and after attending the relevant courses offered to me, they will find me a job. But I have yet to check out on the dates. My pimple outbreak is going from bad to worse each day. Sitting at home allow plenty of time for me to think and eventually distend myself with extreme negativity. Thus, Mr Zits decided to bring in his whole family to reside on my face! Damn it! My hands are wrinkling too...from all the household chores I've been doing. All these cleaning chemicals damaged my hands! Urgh! Being jobless, of course I have no income to support my beautifying therapies. Freak! I shall withstand with this temporary "breakdown" for a couple more weeks (I hope!).
Seriously, being jobless, I am literally put in traction everyday. I have so much things in mind that I need to accomplish but have yet to accomplish. I am pressured, burdened with all these stuffs in my head. I didn't know that at the age of 22, I will already be this worried about so many things. I need to quickly find me a job because I want to be able to continue with my driving license, save for my Uni course fees (which will be commencing in July), save for traveling and of course save for marriage. Baby isn't getting younger, and his mum has numerously hint on me to quickly plan something out. Macam mana tak stress? Haizzz...well I am sorry love if you had to bear with the pestering everyday because of me, but I am really trying to work something out for us too. I know you understand my priorities right? Whatever it is, we'll come to a compromise ok?
Despite it all...baby always know how to cheer me up. He's so concern about my well-being and totally understand that I do get bored sitting at home doing nothing. So he always has something for us to do together, especially Prawning! Recently, we went shopping at ION. It's been sometime since baby bought himself nice stuffs. I'm glad he found himself worthy items. But of course, baby never forgets me. I too got something really really nice from him. Sorta like belated Anniversary gift...hehe! Thanks love for the A/X purse and Zara top! Really loving it!
That's all for now. Got to go sleep. Have an interview later. Good morning world!