Monday, May 10, 2010

Yesterday's photoshoot was yet another success. Everything went smoothly and perfectly. Thanks to my 'BITCHES' who made it happen. Hehehe! I wasn't part of the "Models' List" but I did not want to forego any opportunity to look good and feel good. So while waiting for our second model to reach, I asked Make-up Artiste's Assistant to work on my face. I told her to do Cat's eye on me. I chose the Cat-eyed look because I wanted to inhibit fiercesomeness and sexiness into one. Hehehe! I don't care if people don't like it. But I do. Hehehe! I'm going to do this put up on my partying session on this coming 22nd. Well hope Wardz' plan is coming along just fine so it would be double the parTAY-ing!

So where was I? Yeah...the photoshoot. Well okay. Overall, I'm very proud of the two Make-up Artistes for being able to pull out a good technique. Their skills are improving tremendously. Congratulations and well done! The "brides" looked da-BOMB! Keep up the good work and we'll make vast progress. Trust me! Your consultant cum Marketing-Managing Director. Chey....ahahah! To the models, thank you guys for helping out. We'll treat you to scrumptious food and I-phone 4gs when its already available kay? Hahaha! Aah..macam paham je aku!

That's all for now...good night, sweet dreams. XOXO ; )


Mardiyah


Mya


Miss M.J.


Mrs. Maulana


|| The Muse Spoke @ 5/10/2010 11:39:00 PM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs