What can I say? I just feel blessed right now. My GRATEFULNESS all to Allah Swt. for HE has endowed me with a job and an opportunity to study. I'm glad that this second quarter of 2010 has been a joyful term for me. I just received a parcel from SIM and to my delight I have been offered a place in a program offered by University of London (UOL). And now...I'm over-the-top excited to start school again! But I really hope that this time around, my " 'Mr. Lazy' cousin" won't come to visit me often. Hahaha! No...cannot! I want that Honors! Remember girl! ~~~ (-.-') ~~~
I'm going KL again this June! So eager! Although it would probably be just love and me, but I hope it would be a nice short get-away altogether. Still hoping (REAL HARD) that my girls could make it. Anyhow, this time around we'll be taking a plane and accommodating at a 5-star hotel. Feeling-feeling gitu kan...haha!
Despite the good things happening, I still have alot to think about. Especially when time and money is constraint. Argh! Semoga Allah memberi petunjuk dan kesenangan buat hambaNya ini melalui kehidupan sehari-harian. Amin.