Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nothing happening has happened to my life these days. That's why nothing to update. But right now I just feel like typing something so I thought a random update would be good. Hahs. Well life is pretty much mundane now, I have problems coping with school, I'm constantly feeling MC Hammer broke from the fact that I'm not working, I have unpredictable mood swings (unfortunately, it wasn't PMS!), my pimple outbreak is getting worse and I might need to make a visit to the dentist soon to get my wisdom tooth extracted for the third time! Argh!!!

With two extractions before, there shouldn't be anything to worry right? No!!! There's a lot to worry. Because this third one would require a surgery because its only growing a wee bit and the rest still planted under my gums (its called the partial eruption)!!! Arghhh! And I hate having to undergo the vaccination on my gums again! Ironically, getting the jab on my gums hurt even more than having my tongue pierced. Freak...and on top of the excruciating pain from the jab, I also had to withstand the post-surgery pain and the post-extraction pain. Woah...!!! Too much to handle. But then again, I should be happy, shouldn't I? Now that most of my wisdom tooth have been extracted and they grew one at a time (some people had theirs growing all four concurrently). Atleast, I know I have nothing to fear when I get older. Heh...okay then. Pluck up some courage and make an appointment with the dentist soon okay?!


I remembered my first wisdom tooth extracted when I was 17. I kept it for about a week when my mother found it and threw it. Then, my second was when I was 20. That one, I didn't bother keeping. 'Cause its disgusting. It had bleeding veins stuck to it. Hahaha! Okay gross I know. So should I keep the third one? After all, this one will cause me most pain during extraction!



This is roughly how our wisdom tooth looks like. Aren't those roots big???


|| The Muse Spoke @ 7/28/2010 02:12:00 PM ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Thε Мuζе ♥

Photobucket Photobucket Mardiyah Binte Jumari
Mya, M or Diyah
August 26, 1988
Student Of SIM
------------------------------------

♠ Board of Writers ♠

VirgoJourney
Superlovesis
Mursh
Eileen
Iman
Eza
Afra
LittleMissyCorset
------------------------------------

♠ Story Critiques ♠


------------------------------------

♠ Soundtrack ♠


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

------------------------------------

♠ Drafts ♠

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 September 2010
------------------------------------

Credits

Created by Deviant Designs